Monday, February 02, 2009

The Last Day of My Holiday...

Felt like I haven't even take a wink and I had to get up already. Thank goodness I packed my bag the night before, or else sure 'kelam-kabut'. Got ready then woke the sleeping pigs... rise and shine!!

Breakfast was 'dim sum'. There wasn't much choice to choose from but it was the most popular place in SP for 'dim sum'.. compared to Penang *sigh* this was not the best choice for 'dim sum'. Poor service.. so hot, ask me to take on my own.. how can? I pay, you serve me! Why I pay, I serve myself? Eh.. sis-in-law and eldest so hot also can hold... but me and bro memang serupa.. we cannot... we will throw everything down on the floor...
Started the journey home at exactly 9 a.m. and reached my lovely Penang Island at 10 a.m. on the dot.. traffic was light. Then, dropped mom at home and came back to my peaceful apartment... err.. peaceful as in very quiet... and I love it. No noise! Total freedom!

Unpack my dirty laundries. On my comp for awhile... then off to be with friends... Yippee!! Went to Tanjung Tokong to fetch Ah Pao, then off to Island Glades to fetch Ellex and Jean Nie and last check point, Ah Ching's place... my favourite place to sit around and yak yak yak..

Went to Kim Gary for lunch then suddenly Jean Nie said she wanted to eat Wan Tan Mee... hayoo should say earlier... then can go to the stalls at the kopitiam... but then in the end still stick to Kim Gary... yeah, we learned people were having trouble choosing the food, looking at the menu and searching for the correct boxes to tick our orders. I don't want to go to Kim Gary anymore... food not that nice... we did a little bit of cam-whoring.. used my camera first then used Ah Ching's camera... and Ellex's reaction was... Har... why the screen so small how to see.. hahaha.... really small lor.. I also cannot see... no wonder they have the zoom button so huge...
Walk walk around Queensbay... passed by this shop with an interesting way of advertising..
can't find a nice place to sit and yak.. hehehehe itchy fingers.. I want to gamble.. let's go back to Ah Ching's place...

And the dice started rolling and the money started coming in and out... I think I'm addicted to rummy.. what am I going to do? Thank God no 'kaki' to gamble with me in Penang if not sure die liao...
They were quite worried with the traffic jams but me smarter.. have been driving through the jams.. so cut into other roads to reach home faster.. anyway the jam wasn't that bad...

Had to get ready for dinner in Chili's... har.. no parking.. went in circles just to look for a spot until I finally found one.. and I was late for more than half an hour... poor JuJu had to wait with little Joseph..
The lamb wasn't well done but the side dishes finished already... made a complain to the waiter who called the manageress.. she was so kind, she replaced the whole dish PLUS the side dishes.. when we were about to finish the lamb, came another plate of lamb... if we kept quiet, we would have free two plates of lamb chop.. but then we were honest people, we were so full there was no room for any extras... Great service, Chili'sI didn't know that Chili's gave free brownies for birthday babies. Thank goodness they didn't ask to check my IC or else they would have known my birthday was 5 days ago... hahaha....

Thanks for the wonderful dinner... your kind gesture is greatly acknowledge by mua...

Went to the toilet and was kinda surprise to see this...

Then after 11 p.m. if need to go to the toilet how arr?? Do it outside or behind the bushes? Or hold it until you reach home... and what if your house is in the mainland? Yeah.. I know.. pee in the sea..

No comments: