Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

As you grow older, the celebration becomes duller. It's more like a family gathering with reunion dinner. Dinner after dinner... it's all about food...

Then house hopping to but no red packets this year round. Only internal circulation. External all stop at once.
Then, of course bonding time. Not among cousins but me with the nieces and nephews. A few cousins of course... my favourite niece...
Games... Twister...
... and also Wii... it's great dancing with the kids.. after much practice, I won!!
Then it was food... and more food... this year I was not in the mood of snapping photos...
Starbucks with 15 people. The place was kinda small but it was to celebrate another niece's birthday. Initially we wanted to go to Secret Recipe but then the Secret Recipe in Village Mall has only one type of cake left - Durian Cheese. I don't think the kids will like it.
Had my face coloured... don't like it at all...
... but I like the hair-do...

No comments: