Thursday, February 04, 2010

Kite-flying...

Last Sunday was my first time flying a kite. I've always seen people flying one but I did not have the kick to start flying one until recently when I saw all the beautiful kites. I think I'm gonna buy a few nice ones with different shapes and sizes. I got myself a huge kite.
Last Sunday wasn't windy enough. It took some time to get the kite up then God sent the wind to blow the kite high up in the sky. It was surely nice pulling and tugging to make sure that the kite stayed up there in the clear blue sky... what was I pulling?
AirAsia plane? Nah... I wasn't pulling that... I was pulling this...
Clearer view of my kite...
I've got great time flying my kite until God decided it's time to go home and continue with my shopping as the wind died after an hour. Most of the kites in the sky were brought to the ground.
I'm truly impressed with the kite-makers who came up with brilliant shapes. They're all made in China. I'm gonna get the eagle-shaped kite next....

No comments: