Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things That I Never Get To Say...

I've always like my life years back before I have Internet connection for so many years. I don't really enjoy getting hooked to the Internet. It brings the devil out of me.

Due to my Internet obsession, I practically ruined the friendship that I cherished. It's too late to be honest, now. I've never enjoy the rigid time spent chatting, but whenever I wanted to say it out loud, I said otherwise. Out of frustration, the chat went in circles and ended up in arguments. Now that it's over, finally I have the courage to voice it out loud and clear. That also I have to write it here, my online journal that I've abandoned once too often.

I have many chances to say it out loud to you, but I never do that. I don't know why I didn't say it out loud. I don't want to spend time with you online every week. I'm tired of it, too. Most of the time I have nothing to say, thus we ended up in quarrels and more quarrels. In fact, I don't like to be obsessed with the Internet. I'm like a slave to the Internet. I know we're not compatible and I only want us to be friends at arms length. That also, I don't know how to tell you.

Old habits die hard. I only say things out loud when it's too late.

No comments: