Thursday, February 04, 2010

Colours Make My Life Beautiful..

The cheesy tarts from SP... not that nice but I love the colours... and what I love most is a surprise that comes in a box...
... and the pressie inside is what I've always wanted...
...a smiling piggy... so cute..
...with 'I Love You' on its body... then another surprise that comes on a plate... I always tell the kids don't play with their food but I remembered playing with my food, too. This is what I called creativity...
... a heart-shape shaped by a couple of prawn shells decorated with two slices of potatoes and carrot slices around the circular plate.
Yellow tarts. Durian tart, coconut and pineapple tart, chocolate tart and Hong Kong siew pao. I don't really like that coconut tart, will get other flavours this Sunday from John King in Queens Market, Queensbay Mall. *free advertisement for John King*

No comments: