Thursday, July 09, 2015

KL Food Hunt: Inner Mongolia Steamboat Restaurant in Kuchai Lama...

We didn't go to KL just to look for food but we needed food to survive, so why not hunt for some good food. We came across this Inner Mongolia Restaurant in Kuchai Lama and we were served by these two Mongolian ladies. One speaks good English, another speaks perfect Chinese. We had a great time dressing Gracie up as a Mongolian. We did not have the steamboat but we ordered the ala carte. This was one year ago, but don't worry, the restaurant is still around, so I don't remember what we ordered. I just know the food was good and I don't mind going again.

This is a no no.... I hate sea kelp~!





I think this is called lapir...




This you must get... it's awesome~!
If you don't know how to place your order, I think you can just show them these pictures. We walked there so I think if you're staying there and driving, you can easily find this place.

No. 30, Jalan Kuchai Maju 6,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama.
03-7986 0282

No comments: