Thursday, July 09, 2015

KL Food Hunt: Kotaro Sushi at Pearl Point

We just reached Kuchai Lama and we needed food badly. I was quite undecided what to eat until we reached Pearl Point beside Pearl International Hotel. I saw a Japanese restaurant from downstairs and I knew I needed that. We couldn't find the escalator leading to it because we were not familiar with the building but I was adamant enough to get to that Japanese restaurant. There... there.... finally.... Kotaro Sushi... 
Sushi is not something I will want but those were really good....
My favourite chuka idako...
A huge bowl of ramen which Stefy insisted of having...
I love this kinda sushi without seaweed...
My kind of grilled squid... can do it myself now :D
Soft shell crab sushi....
Deep fried soft shell crab for the hubby...
Tuna sashimi.... nicer than salmon according to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!

my weblog;