Monday, May 16, 2016

Day 17: Dim Sum at Indonesia Seafood Restaurant...

~30th March 2014 ~
The decision to come back to Shenzhen was a wise one. A thunderstorm was brewing and we were all glad to be home. One of the activities was to dig into the best dim sum served by Indonesia Seafood Restaurant. Grandpa has VIP card as they are there almost everyday for the past 10 years. It's my second visit to Shenzhen and I know how to go to the restaurant. I can walk around Overseas Chinese Town without getting lost and I can also use short cuts after walking around a few times. Hehe....
I am drooling now looking at the photos. I do enjoy dim sum and we have the privilege to have dim sum almost every morning. That's what I call a pure holiday. Indonesia Seafood Restaurant is just opposite our apartment. Just need to cross the road and we're there.
After dining at the place for so long, only this year in year 2016 that I realized we've been entering from the back door instead of the front door. Who cares which door as long as we get to the food?

No comments: