Thursday, March 02, 2006

My addiction....

I have an addiction...

Cigarette?
Not at all.....

Drugs?
I don't even take Paracetamol....

Sex?
Not really....

I am a shop-a-holic!

Last Sunday I had nothing much to do... So off I went to Sunshine Square... My favourite departmental store. Within an hour, I spent a whooping RM400 on clothes. No discount... Never mind as long I like it, then BUY!



A long sleeves shirt to wear on a not-so-hot day. I wonder when huh? Then an orange shirt since I never own an orange shirt. I just love Mickey... Feels like I'm only 12 years old. I don't wanna grow any older la....



Hehehe.... I'm so happy... Two extra new jeans... Latest design from Mickey and Co. And then another pair of long pants. Just love them very much..

Then again... Now the weather is extremely hot so I think I'll keep those three for some time before I open ceremony wearing them. I'll just wear these for the time being....


Hayoo.... Price of petrol shot up again... All prices also increase. Looks like I have to cut down on my shopping spree... Have to wait until when there's 80% discount... I wonder when will it come? *sniff*.. *sniff*


No comments: