Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Day I Wasn't Home For 18 Hours

It was a hazy morning. I have planned my day well. Whether rain or shine, I knew it would be a beautiful day. The day started with four hours of work. Easy job. A few hours were spent on driving but I love to drive around. The whole afternoon was spent over at the mainland. I couldn't resist the temptation to shop and spend when I saw Jusco in Bukit Mertajam. Had lunch there but I can safely say that Kim Gary tasted a lot better than...
Soft-shell crab, prawns, chicken, ice-cream, chocolate drink and lots more... eat to my heart's content. The service was bad. Thanks for the treat Mr. Tan...
The aftermath of heavy eating...
Never play with your food...
I was so full... gonna burst anytime soon. Then before we walked out, I remembered I haven't had my ice-cream. It's already paid so where's the ice-cream? Oh, wow! Have to ask from the waiter only can get it? Never ask then won't get?? What kinda service is that?
After lunch, walk walk around and I ended up seeing my money flew off so fast. I floated to the jewelry shop SK and got myself a rose-gold ring for my thumb. Then crawled to the shoe shop and bought a pair of white heels - not that I don't have any but I already have a few white heels. Suddenly, oh no! Pink bag. Love it! Love it! Must have it! I better go back to my lovely Penang Island before I start on a real shopping spree. Out of the tiger's mouth, I jumped into the crocodile's mouth. Ta-da! In Penang Times Square for KELV Evening Gala...
The designs are beautiful. Price leh... to me still ok... material.. nice also.
Then I met her in person... Amber Chia...
That's the most beautiful natural photo of her... without being photoshopped. The rest I don't think it's nice to put those up. Not fair to her.
That kept my imaginative mind rolling. Did Joe lie about the beauty and cosmetic products? Did Joe lie about the results of using the products? Who did Joe lie to? Oh, well. I'm not bothered. My turn to pose for my own camera...
All of the sudden...hungry~ Dinner at 9:45pm.. kinda late but have to eat coz' there's another appointment at 11pm. Hhmm... go for Japanese, Chinese, Western or ice-cream at Swensen's? After walking up and down the walkway, I chose this...
Service was not that good due to shortage of staff but the food was SUPERB!! Thinking 'bout it now I can't wait for another round of Nyonya food.. next week... with Abigail in Hai Nan Town.. slurp! Slurp! While waiting for the food, flip through the menu and found... haih... spelling errors here and there but as long as you get the idea what's cooking, then shouldn't be a problem..
HUNGRY!!! Sedapnya.... comelnya nasi segi empat..

I have enough energy to last for the whole night. Planning for next weekend now...

No comments: