Thursday, July 02, 2009

A Simple Craving...

"My ears had heard of you...
[Job 42:5]
I was craving for a piece of orange cheese cake. Only that can satisfy my rumbling stomach. I have make it a point to have that. To my dismay, the cake was sold out. Not even a piece. Not even the crumb was left. I was thinking of baking my own chocolate cheese cake then but it will take me half a day before I get to sink my teeth into the cheesy delight. Moreover, the ingredients cannot be found in my refrigerator. I was thinking to myself, I could settle for any cheese cake. Should have bought a piece of any flavour. But being impatient, I left the shop without looking back or thinking twice. I regretted my quick action but there was no more time to get back to the shop. I told myself not to be choosy the next time I didn't get what I already have in mind. Well, God heard me. Mama brought me a piece of blueberry cheese cake. A big piece in fact. No photo to prove it because as I was thinking of snapping a picture of that cheese cake, the whole piece was in the process of digestion. It was a great feeling to have what I craved for. Superb~!

No comments: