Wednesday, July 01, 2009

When Everything Went Wrong...

I was shivering under the comforter. It was a nice feeling, though. It was still early. Looked at the alarm clock, 8:15a.m. Not bad. I was searching for the air-conditioner's remote control which I placed by the side of the bed, on the floor, in the remote control rack. I can't find it. It's not there. My eyes were fully opened by now. I searched everywhere for that remote control. I remembered putting it at the same place the night before. How could it go missing? I spent 15 minutes turning my room upside down. My room is already in a tornado-driven state. Since I can't find the remote control, just switch off the main switch.

Next, gym session. Where's that gym card again? This was the fifth time the card went for a spin in the washing machine. The card survived the ordeal. But it took me another 15 minutes searching for it. I emptied my bag, searched every single room but now that I'm smarter, I went through the clothes in the washing machine.

I need my MP3 while working out. Damn... what's wrong with the sound? Am I going deaf or the gym's using mega blaster with the non-stop music which they never change? Finally, I realized that the left earphone was not functioning. Argh! Have to get a new one.

I have made a few phone calls. Before I meet a person, I will give that person a call as a reminder and also to confirm that it won't be a waste of my time. I prayed hard but the devil love to meddle with everything. The lady whom I was suppose to meet was involved in an accident just 20 minutes before I called. Her leg was broken. She landed herself in Island Hospital. Then, another lady, she had to stay home with her daughter. A doctor from the government clinic gave the wrong medicine for her eye. She lost her eyesight temporarily. She has to go for surgery in GH the next day.

Then, as I was walking into the lift, a girl staying here who used to call me 'jie jie' entered the lift, called 'aunty'. I looked around the lift, I didn't see anyone except me and her. I didn't answer her. I didn't even want to look at her. She pressed on the button of the lift to get to her floor. She looked at me and smiled and called me again. Louder this time. A-U-N-T-Y. I wanted to scream at her. DON'T HAVE TO UPGRADE MY SOCIAL STATUS. CALL ME WHAT YOU USED TO CALL. Haih... she's just being polite. Before she walked out of the lift, she turned to me and waved - at the same time, she said, "Bye, aunty!" AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH! I wanted to dig a hole and bury myself in it. Thank God no one's in the lift. Next time I see her, I will use the stairs.

I received a call from someone I don't know. Even after he introduced himself, I still don't know him. Here's the conversation that pissed me off and I really wanna see who's so daring to piss me off through the line.
? : Y... M..., do you want to earn RM30k per month?
Me : Who are you?
? : Lionel.
Me : Lionel from where? Where did you get my phone number and how do you know my name?
*I don't use my name in the outside world unless they are classified under friends*
L : Mobile money. I don't know how I get your name but I think must be from there. So, are you interested?
Me : What is it all about?
L : I meet you tonight at 9p.m.
Me : Sorry. Working until 10p.m.
L : Then I meet you on Wednesday at 8:30p.m.
Me : Sorry. Working until 10p.m. * Siao meh... cannot understand English hor? I consider myself very polite to continue the conversation with you *
L : If you're interested then you come.
Me : Excuse me. I have to work. If you want, I will go at 10:30p.m. May I know what is it all
about? I do not want to waste my time listening to stuff that I already know. I'm also a
networker.
L : Cool! It's great to know another networker. We can explode the market together.
Me : May I know what is it all about?
L : Stg.
Me : What's Stg?
L : It's something really great! By the way, where are you working?
Me : Does it matter where my workplace is?
L : Well, I've never seen a person working until 10 p.m. every night.
Me : Now you see one. *I really want to see this dumbass' face*

Fine! Yesterday, after class, I drove to OXO CafeLab to meet that useless guy. Then, he said he's into Steven Tea Garden! Ass*&@#!! You're just into it and I've heard of the plan when it was newly open. On the first day itself! I gave him face, let him explain the business plan and well, Mr. Lionel, you did a lousy job. You only tell me half of the plan and you did a lousy work in explaining. I knew the whole plan. You're not an honest person. You're not honest at all.

Devil in Hell, I will still pray without ceasing. You can't break me. I know I'm on the right track with God.

I've always make sure that I clear the inbox so that it won't overspill like what happen to my seahorse27 yahoo mail which has more than 40 thousand forwarded mails. Haih.. someone who has nothing better to do, this same person forwarded more than 60 e-mails in a single day. If everyday like that, I will have to spend so much time clicking on the forwarded mails. Thus, I created a folder in his name and keep everything there. When I have nothing else better to do, I will start reading the quite informative forwarded e-mails.

No comments: