Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wisdom Tooth...

How wise I grow this year... by the way, that wisdom tooth has been trying to poke out from the gum since last year. This time poke until everything swollen but can't get out due to the slanted position. The smart dentist said, "You must go for surgery to remove it."

Sudahlah aku sangat takut pergi jumpa dentist. Kecut perut aku ditambah dengan bunyi alat-alat like drilling your skull. Aku cukup tak boleh tahan baru pergi jumpa si doktor gigi. Mata aku nyaris-nyaris bergolek keluar when he shook his head saying, "This one very bad. Look at the position. All wrong. Girl, go to Adventist hospital and get the surgery done if not it will be worse. Now, I give you the strongest painkiller."

Doc... kill me straight away better.... I don't want to go for any surgery :'(

Scared~
*LX TING YOU GELAK LAGI MAMPUS YOU WHEN YOU COME BACK!*

2 comments:

lx ting said...

u noe....i had one of my wisdom teeth removed lst few yrs....surgery oso...bt dun go adventist la....go la 2 my dentist...u cal my mom up n ask her 2 recommend u...aunt irene (cheryl yu's m,om) wrks dere s a receptionist...

seahorse27 said...

Last few years... lamanya.. I die die also won't go for surgery.. wait until one day cannot talk and cannot eat baru I pergi...