Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Most Interesting Game For Wii...

Total invasion of my room. All these years whoever enters my room will get a piece of my mind. No one dares to step beyond the door. Then, this year, I don't know what happen, my private sanctuary becomes a gaming room for my kids. They can roam the whole house, stay in the air-conditioned computer room I specially set up for them but I think my room is more appealing.
My king-size bed can fit at least 5 of them including me and I seriously think my room is the most comfortable. Not enough controller now... have to buy more.
I have more than 50 games... and I think it's increasing... and the best is still this...
That will make them scream when the ball rolls off the path... I used to scream my head off when I got near to GOAL and then dropped to dunno where... I have a few more levels to go before finishing the whole game...
Kids... cannot play everyday... my room totally gone case... should see how they jump on my bed dancing away.... *faint*

No comments: