Thursday, August 12, 2010

RM50 Gone With the Wind....

I took my precious out to get her stuff for folio. Stationeries... needed to use them all... coloured paper, scotch tapes, mechanical pencil leads, 5 pieces of printed paper as cover, G-2 Pilot pens for writing.... there... there... why can't they use the RM1 ballpoint pen? Why must they use gel pen to write their notes which use up the ink after just a few weeks? G-2 is not cheap... not cheap at all... that's all... and it's costing slightly more than RM50.... and I haven't even buy books... RM50 just gone with the wind...

I can feed 8 mouths including mine at the hawker centre with only RM50 and I'll still have a few cents and maybe a few Ringgit as balance. I haven't calculate the amount spent on other projects... *calculator exploded*

No comments: