Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Tofu Sole...

Don't puke lar... don't puke... I don't think I can go hiking with you in Mount Kinabalu. That's what I get EVERY Sunday after badminton. How am I gonna hike with such delicate skin on my sole? Come Monday, I can't even walk properly but I can still run on the cross-runner...

If you insist on me hiking with you, YOU have to find time where we hike up Penang Hill... I haven't even conquer Penang Hill unless going up with the funicular tram is counted as conquering the hill... hahaha....

Next plan... hike up Penang Hill a few times... Bukit Jambul Hill I can do that in 20 minutes so no need that one... then Gunung Jerai... and also hike all the way to Pantai Kerachut to see turtles.. you start planning when you're free okay if not I'll send you off to Kota Kinabalu all alone...

No comments: