Monday, December 26, 2016

♡ Penang Island ♡ Countryside Stables Penang ❀

Hey, thanks for visiting..

Our next stop after lunch was to go look for horses. There were many horses and the owners rear horses as their pets. There were stories behind this hobby but shouldn't you hear them from the owners yourself? That would make your visit a fantastic one. 
I realized that I prefer donkeys more than horses. If ever I have the chance to choose whether to rear a donkey or a horse, I would prefer a donkey. I like to touch the donkey's hair. It's softer than a horse's. I spent quite some time with the donkey. 
Human~! Open up the door... 
Bang~! Bang~! Bang~! Open the door....
Harllloooowwww human~!!! OPEN THAT DAMN DOOR WILL YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!!
I ask you one more time, are you going to open this door?
Thank you~!!!!
Go walk walk... don't disturb me....

Then, we went to see this white stallion with a tantrum. His name is Massimo Ibn Amir, an Arabian knight. He has his ways to get what he wanted. He was kicking at the gate and neighing at such irritating level that any visitor would think that he has been abused. In the end, the owner opened his gate and he galloped away. Just like a puppy dog, seeking for temporary freedom. He spent quite some time outside doing his things. 
Why he get to go out? Me leh? I didn't kick the gate also... I chew like this, never make noise also..
Ehhe... hai~! I'm not bothered with them...
Eh, big boy.... why are you crying?
My mistress cutting my hair... Not handsome already... so short, how to show off?
I also want to go out and play.... wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
The next stable neighbours were not really happy with this situation. Horses, goats or pigs, they act like humans. You just need to understand their characters and behavioral traits. 
WHAT YOU LOOKING AT?

No comments: