Monday, June 29, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Went to the cinema straight after the beach. The 9p.m. show was fully booked. This was the second time I waited for the reserved tickets to be opened for sale. The clock was ticking away and at 8:30p.m. sharp, I shoved the money and asked the ticketing lady to click faster. I shared with another family so that we could take the whole row. Boy, I was fast. If not it will be a waste of time waiting. That's a great show. I had been playing with Transformers since I was a toddler. In fact, I didn't even have Barbie dolls. I hate dolls. The human-like dolls freaked me out. Nightmare~!

I had an hour of free time before getting my tickets. Shopped at Cold Storage for the first time. I was a real 'jakun' looking at the imported food products. I was fascinated with the wide range of imported sauces which will definitely bring my cooking up another level. The things are quite expensive by a few cents... yes, I'm calculative.. but I will shop there again if I happen to be there. It's better than Tesco and Giant combine together.

No comments: