Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Between This and That...

I seriously do love blogging but now I have to make some choices - really difficult ones. Here I am blogging away about something that has nothing to do with what I wanted to blog about. I'm always so short of time to do anything. I wonder what happen to my Monday that I have no time to do anything at all and now it's already 45 minutes into Tuesday and yet I still have so much to do. My precious and my pineapple are borrowing books for me again. So, I'm into reading again, hopefully the wrist will not hurt anymore. I will have to practice short hours reading to rest the wrist. Don't ask me to sit on a chair and put the book on the table, I can't stay awake reading that way. The best way to read is in the sleeping position with my hands prop on pillows. But my eyes are half way closing now... toodles~!

No comments: