Friday, February 24, 2012

My Ever Fabulous Life.. :D


If I were to write the story of my life in detail, I, myself would have fallen a sleep in less than a paragraph. It's the same ol' same ol' boring story of waking up all alone, hubby left early early to work, then I have to start working myself, followed by me deciding whether to head to the gym or laze around at home, started cooking lunch, work and work till the day was left with only an hour before the clock strikes twelve. In actual truth, my life is one fabulous one, how can life be boring with Jesus as my best friend and He is with me every day even when I'm driving through a quarter of the island every day.
First of all, my life is gonna change in one way or another. I finally get to live in my dream house. I actually have a vision of how is it gonna look like. God knows better and I walked into a house that I fall in love with immediately. A house is just a house but a home is different. The family area is so much larger than what I envisioned. The bedrooms are perfect. The whole place is perfect to the dot. I can't wait to decorate the house to perfection. My style of decorating.... :D That's one excitement that I'm totally looking forward to.







The next thing I'm looking forward to is this coming Wednesday. I'm not sure how I feel actually. Excited? I don't know what to expect and I've just ditched all my plans as it looks rather stressful to have everything plan up ahead of time. I shall follow my heart and see where the Lord leads me to. It's always perfect when God does the planning and leading. I think the saddest part of all would be having no contact in Facebook. This blog will not be updated for two weeks so if you ever come and visit and get frustrated, thinking that the blog is dead, it's not. You just need to come back very very much later, somewhere in the middle of the month. I'm gonna miss a lot of people. Gonna miss mi mama, mi hubby, Judz and Gracie... gonna miss all my teddy bears... I'm not sure whether I'm gonna miss the hot weather here at home... love you people... love you to the max...

No comments: