Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where Singaporeans Do Not Have To Queue Up...

* This blog post is written upon request *
One of the readers of my blog highlighted three events where Singaporeans do not have to queue up. I have photos to proof that the significant someone is correct... :o)

Firstly, there is no queue while waiting for the MRT. I think from my photo, it is very clear coz' if there's a queue or a crowd, I would not be able to snap such a clear picture of the entrance/exit of the MRT. The waiting time is reasonable as well. At tops I've only waited for 6 minutes but that 6 minutes felt like an hour. When there's no large crowd to accompany you to wait, you will feel like 1 minute is eternity.

Secondly, you do not have to queue up when there's an expo. I did not manage to attend the PC Fair as I've left Singapore at that time. This was taken in SunTec as well. It was a Book Fair. Are Singaporeans not avid readers? The books were very cheap even after conversion but sad to say, I did not have enough luggage space to fit books in and I spent my money on clothes. There wasn't even a small crowd at this section. Just a number of people browsing thru' the books. Maybe I was there at the wrong time. Lastly, you do not have to queue up after church. A mega church at that. That was not a queue. It was just a congregation of worshippers inching towards the escalators in an orderly manner. No human stampede. Very safe.

* Next plan: Checking for the cheapest flight ticket to fly in to Singapore to attend church service, shop about and then fly out back home on the same day.

No comments: