Thursday, July 01, 2010

In The Virtual World...

Thanks to Facebook... all of us are able to live the dream we couldn't even grasp in reality... so, do it virtually and enjoy every moment of it...
There are many roles you can take on...
Open up your own cafe thru Cafe World. You'll have the agony...oooppss... the joy of owning your very own cafe without paying a single cent. My mama is addicted to this...
Plant your own crops and rear whatever farm animals that you can think of on your own piece of land.... in other words, have a good experience being a farmer...Go all out war as in real life, you know very well that if there's any war breaking in the country, you'll be the first to run away instead of carrying a machine gun and fight till you breathe your last for the sake of your country... so just play Mafia War...

To be a contractor, developer and architect all at once... hahhahaha... I'm so addicted to this... come on people, just click on Social City. Add me into your Facebook friends list at runwiththewave@gmail.com I'm so so in need of more and more neighbours... Once I used to say my mama is a Facebook game addict, now, I'm even more addicted... can't help it... once started, can't stop... I'm already in Level 13 within 2 days...

This is my FIRST time being addicted to a game... and a Facebook game at that... *sigh*

No comments: