Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Oz Day 10: Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens...

~ 15th November 2015 ~
Before we went for our early dinner, we stopped at this place. This was in my list for the first day upon arrival at Hobart but we were greeted with heavy rain, thus it was scraped off the list. This is another place where I can be seen. I'm either looking at flowers or looking at rocks and sea. I don't like flowers in a bouquet but I like them planted on the ground. I don't like them in flower pots as well. And I definitely love vibrant colours. 
I parked the travel buddy and hubby somewhere while mi madre and I went for a quick walk. The botanical garden was huge so we had to decide which short route we would take as time was seriously against us. 
I like the Japanese garden. I like the desert plants, all the cacti. I believe that there are angels living in the orchids. The angels in the orchids are either holding scrolls or blowing trumpets or just praising God. 
Enjoy the garden tour... I have no idea where the travel buddy has gone to. I think we're worst than those one day tour services. There's seriously no meals in between. We only had a really simple breakfast and then our rich dinner, that's it. 

No comments: