Thursday, September 21, 2017

Oz Day 11: Eastern Beaches Coastal Walk, Sydney...

~ 16th November 2015 ~
I actually followed my own plan to the dot for this one. Ah Ching was very kind to take us around. She became a tourist on that day as well. We started off with Bondi Beach. It was summer and surfing class for children were on. I will be on the surfboard joining the lesson if I have the time and provided there's no shark in the water. 
The place was quite happening and then we continued with the walk. Along the boardwalk,we arrived at Hunters Park. There's a huge building with infinity pool. From that point onwards, I have always wanted an infinity pool inside the house. I have finally found my dream house with a swimming pool inside and that's the only thing I could think of right now.
Then, Marks Park was next. The rock formation was really breathtaking. It was like somewhere in a national park.
Mackenzies Bay was awesome, too.
I like Tamarama Beach the most. It made Bondi Beach kids-friendly. The waves at Tamarama was fiercer, suitable for professional surfers. 
Bronte Beach was a little quiet. The suggested time to finish the coastal walk was 1 hour but walking with a camera would take a longer time to complete. 
We did not walk back to where we started. Instead, we took a bus back to Bondi. So, we spent a few minutes at Bondi Junction before we took a train back to Carlton. Time for dinner.

No comments: