Friday, September 22, 2017

Oz Day 12: Featherdale Wildlife Park...

~ 17th November 2015 ~
After reading about Featherdale Wildlife Park online, I was really excited because finally, I could get to touch a koala. We were only given an hour so, the first thing we did was rush to the queue where koalas were on display.
The queue was only starting and it was a short wait. We were not suppose to touch it's face but only the ass. It's like molesting the koala's ass and the ass was so soft, it should be the pillow. 
I caught a video of a koala snorting like a pig. It was crying out loud or maybe he was just complaining about his boring life, all alone without friends, seeking compassion and attention. Don't know... I don't speak koala language. Maybe a pig would understand better since they speak the same language. A pig's life would be worse as it would turn out to be bacon on platters.
There were quite a lot to see but I only wanted to see the wombat. I like wombat, but I have never touch one before. There's also an albino kangaroo. And yeah, kangaroos looks muscular, like a boxing champion. 

No comments: