Monday, September 25, 2017

Oz Day 12: The Little Town of Leura...

~ 17th November 2015 ~
Before our next stop, the guide gave us our lunch break. We paid for our lunch. Shared lunch with mi madre. Mi madre is a small eater, while I can eat a horse whole chicken on my own. 
I like the countryside compared to mega cities. Lunch was wonderful with a huge chunk of frittata and my hot chocolate at Loaves and the Dishes. I know what's a frittata because mi madre has made them a few times at home if not we would be like those coming out from a jungle, wondering what was frittata. That piece of brownie was wonderful~!
After downing our lunch, we went to have a little walk in the shops. We found the shop that we liked most. Leura Whisk~!!! I think I can spend all my money in this little shop. We bought a few items to upgrade our kitchen. Small stuff only because we couldn't manage big items. If I stay in Leura, I'll be in this shop every week, just to spend some money inside the shop to get things that I do not need.
Time was against us. We had to continue on with our journey. The guide stopped a little while for us to enjoy the cascades. Haih... no tripod.

No comments: