Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Oz Day 11: Stepping on Circular Quay...

~ 16th November 2015 ~
Ah Ching hosted us in her house in Sydney. Ah Ching is my primary school mate. She became our driver and tour guide for the few days we were in Sydney. After she picked us up from the airport, we dropped off our stuff and started our exploration.
We took the train to Circular Quay and I was really excited to see Sydney Harbour Bridge, like I've never seen a bridge before in my entire life. Then, it was another hyper moment to be able to see the Opera House. My list started off with these two and we would proceed to Watsons Bay on the public ferry. Why is Sydney's ferry service so much better than our old ferry service? 
Before we boarded our ferry, we had some time to walk around the quay. Mi madre and I bought an ice-cream each because the weather was really hot. 
You could Google search this famous aboriginal guy playing music on his Didgeridoo. That's our first time learning about such a name for a musical instrument. There's sampat-ness whenever you step into a new place. Circular Quay is a very lively place unlike our Straits Quay.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful web site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to some pals
ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you to your sweat!

Anonymous said...

Good day very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful ..

Amazing .. I will bookmark your web site and
take the feeds additionally...I'm happy to seek out so many useful info here in the submit,
we want develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the
challenges. It was definitely informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I think other website proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and excellent user genial style and design, as well as the content.
You are an expert in this topic!

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this site is genuinely working hard in favor of his web
page, as here every material is quality based stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail
on the head. The problem is something which not enough people are
speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt
for something regarding this.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading
your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with
the same subjects? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I got what you intend, appreciate it for putting up.
Woh I am delighted to find this website through google.

Anonymous said...

You are a very smart individual!

Anonymous said...

I precisely wished to thank you so much once again. I do not
know the things I would've made to happen in the absence of the information shown by you concerning my area of interest.
It actually was the distressing condition in my view, however , taking
a look at your professional mode you processed the issue forced me to leap for
delight. I'm grateful for your advice and then hope that you recognize what an amazing job you're
providing educating many others thru your blog. I'm certain you have never met any of us.

Anonymous said...

I got what you mean, appreciate it for posting.
Woh I am pleased to find this website through google.