Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Oz Day 9: Along Midland Highway in Tasmania...

~ 14th November 2015 ~
My travel buddy aka navigator together with her hubby, Mr. Ma finally arrived in Hobart the previous night. Their flight was delayed by many hours and I fall asleep while waiting for them to arrive. After midnight, they arrived in the rented car. What she drove over was different from what we chose online. She came in one small car which was kinda upsetting. It was not comfortable driving long distance in one small car.
We woke up early in the morning without breakfast and Mr Ma offered to be the driver for 2.5 hours. He gave up driving after less than an hour. My joy of looking at the floating fluffy clouds and blue sky diminished. My navigator insisted of sleeping instead of taking photos on my behalf. Mi madre doesn't know how to operate my camera. Mr. Ma continued with his sleep. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!
Very useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info much.
I was looking for this particular information for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.