Thursday, September 21, 2017

Oz Day 11: Dinner at Bondi Pizza...

~ 16th November 2015 ~
Mi madre and I are not fans of pizza. Reason being was because mi madre isn't much into cheese while I do not enjoy thick pizze base. Let's talk about Pizza Hut. I'm talking about my preference, not running down on any other pizza joints found locally. Pizza Hut has such thick bread base that it's like eating French loaf instead of enjoying the pizza topping. I used to like Dominos but after that the topping was made too thin. There's no more joy in having pizza until US Pizza appeared in the picture.
Bondi Pizza was a completely different pizza player. They really know how to make a pizza that's really satisfying. I'll choose Bondi Pizza over any other pizza. The crust was so crunchy and the base was biscuit thin, it was done to perfection.
The ribs were really juicy~! Excellent dinner~! It's not because I was so hungry that anything goes. I'm one fussy eater.

No comments: