Saturday, August 29, 2009

What To Do With My Hair?

I like my hair cut straight...no fancy hairstyle please. I'm not one who will spend hours standing in front of the mirror trying to figure out how to comb my hair. Want me to blow my hair dry?? Dream on I will do that. Even if there's anyone helping me, I won't want also. But I like my long hair. The above was a mistake someone did that I have to live with. So, I didn't cut my hair for two years.
Can't it grow any longer? Oh, well... I came back from KL looking like this..

I told the hairdresser cut however you like.. just surprise me. Oh, boy... really surprising. I DON'T LIKE SHORT HAIR~! So, I'm not gonna cut my hair for another 3 years. I feel like shaving it bald... don't like my wavy hair.. comb and no comb makes no difference.

No comments: