Friday, August 07, 2009

So Clean...

I've finally clean the tornado-driven bedroom... see got space to walk walk also... can choose clothes instead of grabbing by standing on the mattress... hehehhehe... so clean... sparkling clean...
Later will put back all the teddy bears which will definitely take up half of the masterbed... I'm going to buy more teddy bears...someone... get me Bolt.. I still can't find Bolt...
I've moved EVERYTHING to the next room... so took me less than an hour to clean my room..muahahahhahaha... so smart *wink* Eh... I found a new brand new Versace shirt under the rubble but I also realised that I have stepped on my expensive Triumph masterpieces... rosaklah...


LX TING! THIS TIME ROUND GOT NO DINOSAUR BONES.....HAHHAHAHAHAHA.... YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR OWN ROOM...

3 comments:

lx ting said...

how sure r u no dinosaur bones??? mayb their babies r sumwhr amongst ur dirty clothes....o among d things tat u moved....or rather dumped in the next room...careful o...mayb u wil c 1 crawlin on d floor....hahahahaha

lx ting said...

n im super duper 101% sure that my room has no 'dinosaur' bones....dun wory.

seahorse27 said...

I vacuum liao lar.. Your babies ada lar... if got one crawling also out from your place...

I tak pernah tengok your room in KL so don't know really that clean or not... mentang-mentang macam pekerja bangla punya bilik... sini gantung seluar dalam... atas katil gantung tuala... tepi tingkap gantung baju dalam..