Friday, August 21, 2009

The Two People I Love Most...

The first one will be the one who's 90% like me. A person whom I yak yak with for many many hours every day. We have cold wars a few times and I ended up with the white flag ALL the time. Hate you for that! Yak yak about everything. The 10% of difference makes me wanna strangle that person at times.

*Perasan case... some more ask ppl to put up photo.. tak pernah aku jumpa orang sebegini perasan*

The second person will be the one whom I put in very difficult situation most of the time. This one will dig free time then I'll successfully send him up the walls. Do this wrong... do like that also cannot... then how?? Heehehehehe.... Scream your heart out.. I doubt that there's anyone else in your life who can make your life so colourful...

I love you both! Life without you both will be so quiet... if you're still asking me who... you go 'long piak'

5 comments:

lx ting said...

y u wanna strangle the 10% of the person whom u love so much?? n i stil dun gt who those 2 people are la....no names 1...name them la....n put pics oso if possible....*wink*....at least u made it loud and clear....

lx ting said...

y u always raise the white flag all the time to the first person?? wah, the person super keng hor...can make u raise white flag sumore....i wanna know the person...intro pls...

seahorse27 said...

Coz sometimes really tak boleh tahan... if stand in front of me memang kena buku lima aku...

Why need name?? You go 'long piak'

lx ting said...

haaaaaaaa...................macam ini la baru i tahu siapa org pertama itu......ahahhahahahahahaha....so i wun perasan lebih lebih...hahahahaha...y 1 2 strangle the other 10%....

seahorse27 said...

Memang habis perasan... perasan habis-habis... kulit muka lebih tebal daripada bata bina rumah.. tembok pun kalah...berapa lapis simen you tampal kat muka ya??