Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Flight Out of Penang...

It was a flight out after just one phone call. Business... can't run away from it. Started clicking for the cheapest airline. I prefer MAS but people always said AirAsia very cheap. Cheap your head~! It's RM50 more expensive than Firefly. LCCT so far away. Firefly landed in Subang Airport. Since I have nothing better to do at the airport, took some photos. I regretted not bringing any books along but if I were to bring books along, I cannot concentrate in any work as I'll be totally absorbed into the book.

Oh, so that's Firefly.. the plane with the propellers. I wonder which seat I've got?
Exactly next to the left propeller! Eh, don't propel halfway then stop har... You stop, my heart also stop. As I can't find anything else to do, and I can't sit still without doing anything, I whipped out my camera from my bag and started taking photos. Nice view from the top. Why didn't I take photos when I fly with Malaysia Airline last time... hhmmm... Enjoy the scenery. It's one long flight... yes, one hour to me was long. What am I going to do when I fly to Australia in an eight-hour flight? Eight hours of snapping photos? I'll need a book for sure.

Firefly provides lite refreshments in midair... strawberry cupcakes and juice. AirAsia stingy some more not cheaper than Firefly.

Continue with my photo-snapping session... oil palm plantation...
Landed in one piece at Subang Airport... then got myself excited again when I saw all the helicopters...
It was quiet in Subang Airport. Got my taxi ride out easily and in less than 10 minutes of that smooth ride, I wanted to scream my head off...
It was one horrible bumper-to-bumper crawl and the thing was it wasn't even crawling. It was not moving at all. It was on a halt for half an hour then it started crawling slower than the tortoise. It was still bright when I was in the taxi. The ride lasted until the sun went to sleep...
It took another long hour to turn to the next road. If it wasn't raining, I would have gotten down from the taxi and walk all the way. I did that when I went to KL a few years back. I can't stand the traffic jam, I told the taxi driver I wanted to get down and walk. He said I'll probably reach in a few minutes and that he would still be at the same spot, not moving at all. Then, I saw the buildling I was heading towards but it took another 45 minutes just to get to the buildling. So near, yet so far. Another hour to Cheras. I will never complain 'bout traffic jam in Penang Island anymore. The only thing I could think of during the rides was I want to go home. I didn't even feel like shopping around..

Hahhaa... should be nice. Imbi Road Bak Kut Teh in Cheras...

I was busily using my spoon to scoop around for meatballs. OI!! Why no meatballs?? I only need 'bak uan' in bah kut teh... the rest don't have also never mind. No yam rice also... yeerrrrr... too hungry to be choosy.

No comments: