Sunday, August 02, 2009

I Can Only Say... W-O-W!!

Yes, right until know I'm still wow-ing away when I think about the things that you do and the things that you're doing.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
[Matthew 19:14]
Kits4Kids Foundation, a privately funded social enterprise was established by Prof Eric Lim and Ms Jessica Wang in 2003 with its vision started as early as 2000.

Mission
To develop and provide special people for special people who transforms the heart, mind and soul of humanity to accept individuals with differences...


Vision
A world with differences but without difficulties...

You're a professor???? I chatted with you for more than an hour and you didn't tell me you're a professor.... *malunya aku* .... Oh, well... it's just plain me you're chatting with.... bubbly and straight-forward. I've checked out the website at http://www.kits4kids.org/ and I'll back you up when you start planting seed in Penang. I've no experience at all with special kids but I might be helpful in other areas.... God bless in your work... I can start by holding your team in prayers.

...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. [Philippians 1:6]

No comments: