Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Docklands...

Just hop onto the City Circle and Docklands will be the last stop. Hop off and you'll come face to face with Harbour Town...
There are rows of shops for you to do some window shopping. Well... when you consider the exchange rate then you'll know why I ask you to just go do some window shopping. Clothes... I can always shop in Penang where I can get good bargains.
There are lots of handmade chocolates compared to what we have over here. Too expensive but definitely chocolaty-delicious.
Now... walk right to the end of the pathway, you can see this...
I'm not sure whether they still have the lunch set at only AUD$15. The food there was awesome~! It's not only window shopping and eating that you can do there. Walk across the street to Waterfront City.
Madame Edna... I didn't know who she is until I went to Paney Chocolate Factory and found out who Madame Edna was. She was quite a lady... well-known in the theatrical world. Walk further until you reach...
Catch a glimpse of all those yacht and boats that will always be a dream to own one unless God sends me one.
I've been on a speedboat before and I really love it. I wish I can have a ride on that thing. Better still if I have the opportunity to drive it myself.
That's Zephyr... and the details are as captured...
Docklands is not as boring as it sounds. It's a newly opened place. You can do some shopping in DFO - Direct Factory Outlet. Almost an equivalent as what we have in OFO - Overrun Factory Outlet. They're not reject but the factories over-produced the numbers exceeded by what was required. Need to exercise your limbs? Nah... not a gym in Docklands... but you'll surely enjoy this.... ICE- SKATING...
It's all about balancing your body and telling your legs how to move... it's pretty simple. I love skating... both ice-skating and in-line skating...

No comments: