Monday, May 24, 2010

Wrong Attitudes...[139]

Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus.
[Ephesians 4:21]

Things I shouldn't do:
  • Live as the unsaved do...
  • Follow my old evil nature...

  • Lie...

  • Nurse a grudge...
  • Let the sun go down on my anger...

  • Let the devil get a foothold...
  • Use bad language...

  • Grieve or cause the Holy Spirit sorrow...

  • Be mean...
  • Be bad tempered and angry...
  • Quarrel...
  • Say harsh words...
  • Dislike others...
~ Bad habits are like comfortable beds. They are easy to get into, but hard to get out of ~
You, however, did not come to know Christ that way.
[Ephesians 4:20]
"Don't put flowers on the coffin of your past."
Leave those things buried and don't try to resurrect them.
Today, I will examine my life and deal with any of these defeating characteristics.

No comments: