Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Movie Marathon...

From Ip Man to Ip Man 2... the continuation where he was shot by the Japanese, rescued and shipped to Hong Kong... you have to watch it yourself to know what I'm talking about.That's the greatest martial art's movie I've ever watched and it's base on true story of the life of Bruce Lee's sifu. The whole cinema was full and ended with thunderous applause and loud cheer as Donnie Yen knocked the daylight out of that Stinger... Chinese will die with dignity protecting their culture.
I have nothing to say 'bout Iron Man 2 as Ip Man 2 was so nice, it's all in my head. Iron Man 2 cannot even get near to Ip Man 2... cannot compare... totally different.... ok... not bad...
This one's a hilarious one. A MUST WATCH... by Abu Dhabi Production... never heard before... from Arab?
GSC... will you hire me as a part-time worker? I can work on Sundays, opening doors after the movie... I can work for free.. just let me stay in the cinema... or I can roll the film from up there... I think I will just apply for a job there... but during the screening of horror movies, I won't be around... hehehehe....

No comments: