Thursday, May 06, 2010

Life of Christ Chapel Series Part 1

COME LET US ADORE HIM
... and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
[Luke 2:7]

Started stitching on the 2nd of April 2010 ( Friday ) and finally.... oh... finally... I can scream out loud... IT'S DONE~! I've finished stitching... on the 5th of May 2010 ( Wednesday ).

I broke another needle. Those who do cross-stitch, I would really love to know whether you all break any needle or I'm the only who broke a needle for each masterpiece. Hopefully for the next one, I don't break any needle... but I just bought another 5 needles for spare... and I have total 7 needles...

I hurt my fingers pretty badly... but I can't wait to start on the next one... I have all the threads ready, cloth waiting for me... the chart is sitting on the table... gonna start stitching again~! I can't wait to see how the next one comes out like...

Whoever says that doing cross-stitch helps you with your impatience? It's my impatience that drives me to stitch so fast coz' I can't wait to see how it looks like....

No comments: