Monday, May 24, 2010

Trotting Down Victoria City...

Hhhmmm.... let's see... I shall start from Flinder's Street because that's where I stayed. Right down the road is Flinder's Station something like our Komtar or Sg Nibong Bus Terminal but that's for trains and trams. Slight difference then or should I say vast difference? *shrugs*
Next, there are Collins Street, Bourke Street, Londale Street, William Street, Queen Street, Elizabeth Street, King Street and many other streets for me to explore. I like Bourke Street the most as that's where I find the shopping malls.... next to each other...
Before that, by the road side of Federation Square, I saw this amazing truck...
... you don't even have to guess what they're selling. That's for summer collection but by the look of the design and dull colours... yikes.... I didn't know they're 'into' this kinda cut... it's such a no-no for me... too plain...
I have not even seen a stray dog or cat along the streets... I only met one stray dog... and it's a fake one...
In Melbourne, I did a lot of things which I'll never do and I've never done before in my own home country. I was sashaying into boutiques after boutiques, all the designer stores and I have my fingerprints on everything that I know I won't buy even if I'm a millionaire....
... and lots more. Too many photos to show but they're all in my facebook photo albums. I've read about Tiffany in storybooks and now, I get to step into the store and hold those bling-bling in my hand...
Eerrr... maybe I have different taste of jewelleries. I like those which are fanciful and rare designs. Swarovski has so many designs... like them from afar but once I have them in my hands... no... I'm not gonna put them on. I think I'll stay loyal to white gold, rose gold and diamonds. Not for me to comment just that I don't have that excitement when I looked at those blinks. Usually when you see all those jewelleries, your head becomes giddy and you're seeing stars, and your heart just beats faster and you'll have to buy it or else you're not gonna leave the shop...
Hohoho.... that's my first time shaking my legs, sipping hot chocolate in a cafe. I had all the time in the world and that's what I called a H-O-L-I-D-A-Y~! I think I can just sit there whole day, looking at people passing by, trying to figure out what's the rush for other people and feeling happy for yourself. And then it makes you wonder how blessed you are that all of a sudden, you're surrounded by strangers who turned out to be your friends, better than the friends that you've known for your whole life.
This is my first time taking a photo with my own brother~! We're neither black nor white. The perfect tan... we're brown~! Hahahahaha.... we're so roasted.... and I'm proud to announce to the world that I love my Japanese eyes. I'll put Japan in my list of places to visit before I die...
Oh..~! There's such a thing there. I checked that I wasn't in Kelantan... weird... No ladies sit there, too. Sexism...?

No comments: