Tuesday, May 25, 2010

St. Kilda...


Get your tickets and board the tram at Flinders Station. It's just less than half an hour and you'll find yourself in St. Kilda. You'll meet up with that statue once you step out of your tram. The beach is so beautiful that I dare not even tell about our Batu Ferringhi Beach. Our beach in Penang is sort of an embarrassment compared to what they have there.
Of course I'm not just going to stare at the beach from afar. Let's move closer...
Dump your bags on the beach and go frolicking in the sun. I can't do that as I have the wrong attire to the beach.
You hardly see this on our beach. You might be sniffing into horse poo or horse pee... even the beach buggy might bulldoze over you. Well... I'm tanned enough and I sunbathe everyday without fail... hahahhaha....
Other than sun-bathing, there are jet skis... or you can bring your table tennis bat and play ping-pong by the beach. Cool~! Why not dip yourself into the icy water... to me it's really icy and I might even turn blue staying in that sea for less than a minute.
Walk-the-dog. I'm not talking about yo-yo style... walk your dogs... evening walk... lucky dogs.
Hey~! Whose prints were that? Pinky and I were arguing about chicken prints and dog prints. We're very sure they're chicken prints but there weren't any chickens around...
They were prints made by some birds... Then, we were strolling by the beach... collecting sand in the shoes and saw this sign...
.... but that black shaggy dog just came out of the sea after skinny dipping itself...
Let's go to the rows of shops...
I WANT ONE OF EACH~!

That's not all~! I'm not done with St. Kilda yet. Bro drove us back here at night and I had such a great time looking at wild penguins... met some good Samaritans who happened to bring a torch and shine it on the penguins so that I can snap some good photos. No camera flash is allowed there. Me... being the law abiding tourist... did not switch on the camera flash... but still I managed to capture these...

No comments: