Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chinese Medicinal Hall...

Where's this place? I didn't even bother to ask anyone to translate for me. Pinky just told me that it's another place to suck money out of the pocket. We walked so slow that the tour guide was kinda pissed off with us. Bah~! A Chinese medicinal hall... I have nothing against Chinese medicine but I am all against being forced into going into one and listening to explanations that I couldn't even understand and I didn't go to China for a Chinese medicine tour, I can always get it back at home, more authentic....
Let me explain in great length what was wrong with this type of package tour. You see, we were led into a classroom-like room. If you remember the earlier post where we went to another place selling medicine, this one was even worse. One of the uncles from our group wanted to leave the room for a while to go to the toilet, he stood up, opened the closed door, only to come face to face with the round-face tour guide. The tour guide asked the uncle where he was going, he said he has to go to the toilet as he couldn't hold on anymore but the evil tour guide asked him to get back to his seat and only go to the loo after listening to the talk. What the %(*^*&%&$ ? I wasn't even half listening. I didn't even bother to look interested and I think I showed it with my face coz none of those white lab coats ppl dare to approach me. They asked Pinky to move forward. In fact they asked everyone to move forward so that they can look into your eyes and tell you that you're sick in every area and only their medicine can cure you. You can't buy one bottle or one box you have to buy at least a supply that will last your for half a year. Damn~! The 'doctors' will hold your wrist to feel your pulse and everyone was inescapable. Sounded like everyone in this group was sick.
We ran out of the building when the tour guide said we were about to leave. What the heck were we standing there for? It was at a freaking negative two degree Celsius and the wind was blowing and we were very cold but we had to move around to keep ourselves warm because.... because... because...
... of those two aunties lor... they went back inside because they wanted to buy cordiceps... ginseng laa.... if I were to do that when we went shopping the tour guide would have left without me but for this one, since he's gonna earn a handsome commission, he personally accompanied the aunties back into the building while asking us to wait there.... in the freaking cold... for more than half an hour... auntie aaaa.... why? Why need to spend so much? You've spent so much already... I would have gone to Shanghai with that amount of money that the auntie on the left was spending.
We were the noisiest people by the road side. I was there... what do you expect? We were actually jumping up and down... because IT WAS FREAKING COLD~! We were actually having fun chit-chatting away, killing time...
... introducing to you all the aunties that contributed largely to the evil tour guide's commission... without them, the tour guide would be poor... because we, the young adults bought NOTHING and we spent the least.... muahahaha...

No comments: