Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Haze...

The haze... it's not the title of any particular movie like 'The Lady". I'm just talking about the haze. The annual haze that comes enveloping our skyline so the neigbouring country that is contributing to us such pollution ought to face the music but seems like nobody is doing anything so I can only talk about it. 
Before this, I just need to open my front door to be able to see such clear blue sky. It's always cold in the morning, not wintry cold but at least it was about 26-degree Celsius. It's very nice to feel the wind blowing. The air smells good. I miss looking at the clear blue sky.
Now, I only see this, for the whole day and for the past few days I've been seeing this and it's not getting any better. God, I ask of you to send the rain to clear the sky. It was so humid that you wake up sticky and hot and hard to breathe. It's suffocating and the smell kept me thinking I might have burnt something in the kitchen and I checked the gas tank for a few times. It was the whole sky burning away.... *sigh* Why are there such inconsiderate people who would just do open burning to their land just for convenience sake? I want back that clear blue sky~! I have the right to ask for a cleaner air... go green? So what are those campaigners doing now? Go Green~! Go Green~! It's grey now...

No comments: