Wednesday, June 20, 2012

❤ Cooking ❤ ...

You see, the new house has neither a good computer nor an Internet access thus, the lack of updates in this humble blog of mine. Anyway, most of my time is spent in the kitchen. If you've seen my kitchen, you will like it as well. It has almost everything in it. And I have been experimenting on other stuff. I am glad that I can cook good and delicious food. I can make anyone happy by just slurping the soup that is titillating to the taste buds. 
Mi mama sponsored a 42-liter electric oven to my kitchen so within 7 days, I have to try it out to make sure that the oven is functioning perfectly. So, there are many ways to cook. Blanch - the easiest, steam, stir-fry, deep-fry and I'm into baking and roasting now... hehehehe... 
My marble cake~! Successful... so the first two rounds weren't my fault but the oven's fault. The marble cake finished very fast. I think teenagers can compete with piranhas in eating eating competition. The piranhas will lose because teenagers have bottomless pit and they eat and eat and eat and eat. I think I have to place a steel door to my kitchen and chain up my refrigerator. That's the best way to prevent people from walking in and out of my kitchen. But I definitely can't do that... aaahhh... I love that marble cake of mine but I only eat a few pieces the rest all gone into other people's mouth...
You see... this one is different from the first one because this is the second marble cake. Within a few minutes, I'm making another one because the first one... all gone... the second was gone as well... Now, you get what I mean when I say that my kitchen can produce all sorts of delicacies... and it's going to produce more... muahahahaha....
AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh..... OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.... I'm a little bit obsess with the  perfectly done marble cake. *1 - 2 - 3 smile... kachak* I want some more.... but I have to do it myself...
I LIKE~! I LIKE~!        You'll surely like this if you have the chance to taste it... *nom nom nom nom* 
What's that chicken doing? Looking for something? Next time I will buy a chicken with the head intact. Then I can have a perfect stand-up chicken. That's ayam percik, the Kelantanese style roast chicken. I love it.... whose birthday coming next? I wanna try making a birthday cake... muahahahha...

No comments: