Monday, June 17, 2013

#1 Snorkel: Somewhere in Perhentian Kecil...

We got our keys to the chalet which was way up in the hill... nutcase~! It was a huff and a puff walking up and then we quickly changed into our wetsuits but we got one major problem... there was only 1 bathroom and there were the 5 of us... *damn*

The whole world was waiting for us at the jetty. And the walk to jetty was one llooonnnngggg way to go.... another bummer~! I don't know where were we heading to but it must be somewhere near Perhentian Kecil. When speed boat stopped and Mr. Ong asked us to get down. No one wanted to go down. My brain wasn't working because after going to Pulau Payar, I have in my head, a pontoon, a nice shelter not somewhere out in the open. It's really open as it's the South China Sea. I started to have my hubby's way of thinking... what if I got washed away, I couldn't fight the current... what if something happen to one of us, who's gonna rescue us.... what if... what if... what the heck, I came all the way here, so got my gears up and went down... 
???????
Why same kinda fish and same colour of corals like in Pulau Payar? Where are the beautiful corals? I don't want to see this...  Juju, what happen? According to Juju, who was here 15 years ago, the corals are not as beautiful anymore. Aiyo... I was kinda upset... no more energy to go on... my battery about to go flat...
Searching for beautiful corals...
Swim... swim... swim... surely there must be some beautiful corals down there... or some beautiful fish totally different from the ones in Pulau Payar... I don't want to see those yellow stripes and polka dots already la...
Can see anything nice down there?
Don't have also... *huhuhuhuhu* How can this be? Can we go some other place?
Can you see that huge oyster?
I've never seen such huge live oyster before. Of course I have seen an empty shell before but a live one... sorry we weren't allow to snap a photo of the huge oyster... but it was really huge... our guide put it back after that. So, that was the only good memory I have of  our first snorkeling place.
Goodbye to the non-so-beautiful place

No comments: