Tuesday, June 18, 2013

#2 Snorkel: Sea Turtle and Stingray...

After the first snorkeling place, our agent took us back to the jetty. I thought it was the end of the first day. If it was I would have jumped into the sea and do nothing there as a sign of protest. At that jetty was a chalet, the Perhentian Island Resort but the beach didn't look appealing to me. Then the guide said that we're going to look at a sea turtle. 
That lazy sea turtle
I thought the sea turtle was gonna flap it's wings flippers and swim as fast as it could because we humans were coming by the drove just to see the lazy sea turtle. It wasn't going anywhere and it was so busy eating some invisible food stuff. There was something growing on the shell at the shoulder over there. The sea turtle stays there and if you are to go there now, it's still going to be there coz on the third day, during our free time, Juju and I swam all the way from our side to the other side just to say 'Hi' to the old turtle. 

There was nothing else at the beach in front of the Perhentian Island Resort except for this. No corals at all. Visibility was almost zero at some parts. Lots of sand that can go into the wet suit. There's even rubbish in the sea, must be thrown by some brainless people. So, we were just circling the place but ended up looking at the sea turtle only. Then other boats came as well sending more people looking at the sea turtle.
Can you see that? It's a stingray...
I was blessed to see a stingray that zoomed so fast. I managed to capture it as well... *well done to me* And that's all... hey... we're not going back yet. Mr. Ong said we have another place to go to. Okay... please bring me somewhere with colourful corals. Thank you... 

No comments: