Wednesday, June 26, 2013

#5 Snorkel: Long Beach, Perhentian Kecil

That's the Long Beach... really long, ain't it?
We bumped our way to Redang Island on the quite calm sea. Not choppy but the wind was blowing so hard anything would fly off into the sea. It was for another hour before we get to our destination. Or it felt like an hour. This was the best trip ever as I wasn't bothered with the time at all. 
Oh, come here fishy.. fishy...
There were so many islands that we have no idea where we were. I salute to those who captain a ship for knowing which way to take. I would be so lost in the middle of nowhere, with no signboard and while I have the perfect ability to read a map, I have no knowledge of reading a compass in hand. 
Mua... with corals and rocks...
There were lots of fish in Long Beach. Corals were not as pretty as the ones in Coral Bay. We were not suppose to chase after marine life but I went chasing after a baby shark. We tried to snap some photos in the sea. I do lots to snap and uploaded already. Other than that, there wasn't much to see... it's just corals in different arrangements. It's like going to a different playground in a different housing estate, with higher population of fishes. 

No comments: