Monday, June 24, 2013

The End of Our First Day...

God's landscape
By the time we went back to our chalet, I was more than satisfied. I was thanking God for bringing us here together.
All of us~!
It has been a really great time even with the long hours of traveling but the walk to our chalet room was way too long. It was high up in the hill. After we walked up, we had to walk down to the lounge area for food.
Me in a romantically dark background...
Dinner was at our own expense. The place was really romantic but since I'm not a romantic person, I couldn't be bothered much about the ambiance. If you enjoy looking at the sea while having your meal, then you might like it but it's really dark. I'm not sure why must romantic be in darkness, although it's not completely dark but I knew I had to squint my eyes to see what I was eating. 
Us~!
After dinner, my cousy and I had a wonderful time walking along the beach. We were actually searching for a new place for dinner for the next day. Hah... we were more worried about having good food than anything else. We were walking along the sandy beach and mind you, I don't like sand in my flip flops. We took some photos together... and we chatted. But I couldn't remember what we talked about. We laughed more than we talked... that's pretty obvious.
Our romantic night walk along the beach...
It's my second time tugging myself into dreamland before 10:30 p.m. for this trip. That's pretty early but I think I sailed straight into dreamland with no dreams at all. The next thing I knew, my alarm was waking me up... that's a real fitful sleep. Looking forward for day two... 

No comments: