Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Day 23: Madame Tussauds Hong Kong...

~5th April 2014~
After the long wait for the tram, the thrill of seeing something different dissipated as the wait became longer. It was the most tiring tram ride. I have never have any liking towards dolls so the human sized wax humans looked rather eerie. The looked eerily just like real life. 
Well, since we were already there, why not make full use of the time. There were many 'humans' which we couldn't recognize. There were leaders of the world but where is Nelson Mandela? Saddam Hussein was there, standing tall but where's Adolf Hitler? 
I sat on Queen Elizabeth's seat. Thank you, serving Queen. And then I answered Obama's phone. Mi madre has a press conference at the Oval Office. HHmmm.... if you really want to meet the big shots and you know that you will never see them face-to-face, so I guess it's okay to visit Madame Tussauds' in other countries. 
There were wax humans of Hollywood superstars but I still prefer Doraemon. That's the door leading to another place. I like the desk drawer which served as the time machine but too bad there's nothing of such from Doraemon's area.
Will I go again? Nah... Once is more than enough.

No comments: