Saturday, June 11, 2016

Taobao... To Buy or Not To Buy?

I am not an online shopper and I don't think I will ever be one. I want to touch and feel the things before I purchase them. Pinky always buy buy buy from Taobao and she persuaded me to buy anything and everything from Taobao. Fine~! I bought a Disney watch from Taobao and I don't care whether it's a fake one or not as it is cheap. I bet that it will die off after one year like how most stuff decided to give up on you after the warranty period ended. 
Well, here's the watch and it's still running after two years plus. Just changed the battery recently. Not everything made in China is lousy. Things made in China for the Chinese people are of good quality. Things imported to us are of lower grade quality. Why? Why? 
In my opinion, yeah... you should buy from Taobao because it's really cheap. There's no need for them to pay for shop rental or whatever. Anyway, most things you buy here were ordered from Taobao. You just don't know about it.

No comments: