Saturday, January 14, 2017

Oz Day 3: Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum...

~8th November 2015~
I picked this place because of the dogs. Nothing else but the dogs but we received more than what we wanted. The whole place was a really wonderful place to walk in. 
When I was on holiday I spent my time taking photos. The tripod came in handy. We were stopping at every corner to take photos.
Then, finally it's time to hear about the work of maremma sheepdog. The dogs would be on duty at the Middle Island, working as security guards to guard the little penguins from being eaten by wolves. The dogs were huge. If only I have the chance to catch the movie Oddball. It was only aired around Warrnambool cinemas. Should have the movie aired in Melbourne. 
I don't know what to say about this place. It's worth going to. Worth spending time there. We went up the lighthouse to have a good view. The travel buddy never bother to look out. 

No comments: